Friday, January 21, 2011

They Didn't Teach THAT When I Was In School! *



Thus far, this blog is being used as a divisive tool.  I see it as a forum for the superior amongst us to lambaste the rest of you.

But allow me to be genuine for just a moment.  We are all parents.  We are all human.  No matter what our differences may be, there are surely a few topics, beliefs, and moral truths that we can all rally behind.  Let us take this moment to come together, join hands, and agree:

ORAL SEX IS AN ABOMINATION!

Oh wait, I'm sorry, let me clarify that, lest I sound like a prude.  When I say that oral sex is an abomination, I don't mean when it takes place between consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes.  I guess I don't have a real problem with minors engaging in this behavior either.  You know, if you're a responsible teen and neither of you has any open sores...  Whatever it takes to avoid getting knocked up gets a thumbs up from me.  And I suppose the act need not be limited to your home...  Due to space limitations, I'll leave the list of acceptable locations to your imaginations.

When I say that oral sex is an abomination, I'm mostly referring to 

SEVEN YEAR OLD CHILDREN PERFORMING ORAL SEX IN THEIR SECOND GRADE CLASSROOM WHILE THE TEACHER IS PRESENT.  

Apparently that's what's been going on at Markham Elementary School in Oakland, California.  In a separate incident in the same classroom, several students removed their clothing.  Possibly understandable in a preschool classroom, but second graders?  The teacher admits to being present during both of these incidents, but claims that he was unaware of what was going on.

That's believable.  There are probably, what, twenty, maybe thirty kids in that classroom?  Lots of noise, lots of activity, it's not like the teacher has eyes in the back of his head, for god's sake.  You can't watch everyone all the time.  And I'm sure it gets especially confusing once everyone's half naked.  Hard to keep track of all those penises, what's in whose mouth and etc.  As an educator, I'm sure you don't want to make the mistake of jumping to the conclusion that two children are engaging in fellatio, when it's simply a case of one kid accidentally putting a sex organ into another kid's mouth.

Fellow parents, I think we can agree about how best to handle this situation.  I'm not actually going to spell it out for you, as that could very well be in violation of California Penal Code Section 404.6, but I think we're probably all on the same page here.

Eventually charges will be filed, names will be released, addresses will be Googled, and I'll be sure to post a map with a target over his house for you.  That's still legal, right?

*  I would've aced it.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment